Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden question

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bassplayer7770, Jan 22, 2002.

1. Has anybody tried Eden's CXC combos? I'm particularly interested in hearing comments about the combo with 2-10" drivers. The few reviews I have read have been positive, but what's your take? I appreciate your comments.:)

2. I'm expecting delivery on my CXC-210C4 any day now. Note that I ordered it on Dec. 11!!! We were told that we just missed a production run of them. Then there were the holidays, and NAMM. But the store I ordered through said it should be this week.

You can check out Harmony Central and Bass Gear Review Archive online and there's some reviews there. Munjibuga of TB loves his, but he's a toga-wearin' greek lookin' dude(!).

I'll let you know how I like it......I'm sure I will. Someday I'll add an Eden 4x10 to go with it.

Mark

3. oh, and ask Gard of TB, the moderator of one of the forums, he sells 'em.

4. Thanks Mark. I've already read those reviews. I think I would eventually purchase an extension cab as well.

5. You didn't have to delete 'em! :eek: Glad to see that you finally pulled the trigger. I'm sure you'll be happy with your new amp.

6. Is that supposed to be a good analogy?:confused:;):D

7. My Eden CXC-300 is now setting in my living room at home. When I get home I'm going to inspect it thoroughly. Does anybody else have opinions on this combo?

8. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    i think you're really unsure of the amp cause you might not like it as much as you wanted. if that's the case, then take it back!!

if you want compact but awesome sound, check out EA's iAMP combo. lots of guys rave about it, and say its worth the money.