Eden Rig F.S./T.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Danny R., Jan 19, 2004.

1. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

I had a gig last Saturday in a big concert hall (about 2000 people) and my little amp wasn't powerful enough, so I must sell it to get something with a little more power.
    Eden WT-300 in excellent condition, comes in a new SKB single space rack, excellent for small-medium gigs, $550 shipped, or trade for something with a little more power, I'll consider anything but Carvin, I might add a little cash for the right amp.
    I also have a matching Eden D-410T cab (way better than the XL models) in excellent condition, $550 plus 1/2 shipping or $1000 for both plus 1/2 shipping, I prefer a local sale but I'll ship if necessary.
    Feel free to post, email or PM any question.
    Thanks for looking.
  2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Hey Danny, good luck with your sale. Just curious, why do you feel the T cabs are better than the XLT?
  3. Bassstud1

Bassstud1 Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2001
    LaPorte Indiana USA
    I had the same problem with my CXC-1510 Eden. So I bought a 1000 watt Eden Power amp and a 4-10 XST cab (1000 watts) and BAM problem solved. If you have the extra money this is a fine way to go. Worked for me. Good Luck.
  4. Danny R.

I tried a XLT at the Guitar Center and it sounded nasty, very distorted at high volume, then I tried the T and it sounds very clear even at high volume.

I used to have a Eden WT-100 Navigator preamp,and the World Tour 1000 power amp, but someone stole it a few months ago (along with a XLT cab) from my van.

5. That's a good deal but let me know if you decide to go any lower :)
  6. Danny R.

The price is firm, I invested a lot more on this rig, feel free to PM a offer.