Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden Rig F.S./T.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Danny R., Jan 19, 2004.

1. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

I had a gig last Saturday in a big concert hall (about 2000 people) and my little amp wasn't powerful enough, so I must sell it to get something with a little more power.
    Eden WT-300 in excellent condition, comes in a new SKB single space rack, excellent for small-medium gigs, $550 shipped, or trade for something with a little more power, I'll consider anything but Carvin, I might add a little cash for the right amp.
    I also have a matching Eden D-410T cab (way better than the XL models) in excellent condition, $550 plus 1/2 shipping or $1000 for both plus 1/2 shipping, I prefer a local sale but I'll ship if necessary.
    Feel free to post, email or PM any question.
    Thanks for looking.
    Danny.
    bassguru79@yahoo.com

2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Hey Danny, good luck with your sale. Just curious, why do you feel the T cabs are better than the XLT?

3. Bassstud1

Bassstud1 Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2001
    LaPorte Indiana USA
    I had the same problem with my CXC-1510 Eden. So I bought a 1000 watt Eden Power amp and a 4-10 XST cab (1000 watts) and BAM problem solved. If you have the extra money this is a fine way to go. Worked for me. Good Luck.

4. Danny R.

Tim
    I tried a XLT at the Guitar Center and it sounded nasty, very distorted at high volume, then I tried the T and it sounds very clear even at high volume.

Bassstud
    I used to have a Eden WT-100 Navigator preamp,and the World Tour 1000 power amp, but someone stole it a few months ago (along with a XLT cab) from my van.

CLICK HERE

5. Danny R.

Bump :ninja:

6. Danny R.

Bump :bassist:

7. ole Jason

ole Jason Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    Louisville, KY
    That's a good deal but let me know if you decide to go any lower :)

8. Danny R.

The price is firm, I invested a lot more on this rig, feel free to PM a offer.
    Danny.