Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden rig for sale!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by subkulture, Jun 15, 2003.

1. My band broke up so I am selling my entire rig. I have an Eden WT-800 head, in an skb 2 space case. I also have two Eden 410xlt cabs. One of the cabs is in an anvil road case. I would like to sell everything together, but will break up if necessary. Everything is in excellent condition. I will also include 2 Monster speakers cables. I also have an skb ps-25 pedalboard for sale and a couple pedals. Let me know if you're interested in those as well. Let me know if you want to see pictures so I can set up my rig and take pics.

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Is this pre-Washburn Eden? LOL. You're killing me ... what part of L.A.?

3. Where the 5 and 10 freeways meet. Kinda near downtown.

4. junglebike

junglebike Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Well, I know I can't afford it, but what's your price anyway?

5. $2400 or best offer. might sound like alot but i'm losing alot. :bawl:

6. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    i might be interested in the pedalboard case and some of your pedals. what do you got and what are you looking to get for each piece?

email me at: evanmeyers@yahoo(dot)com

7. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    What would you be willing to give up one of the 4x10's for? I know you were hoping to keep it all together, but I'm afraid all I can take is one 4x10.