1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Eden Rig FS, WT300, 210XLT, 115XLT local sale only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Thumper, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thumper

Thumper

Mar 22, 2000
    Syracuse Ut
    Excellent condition Eden rig: 1997 WT300 head, bullet proof with legendary Eden sound. Includes rack tabs. Currently in a 5 space SKB case with Furman Power Conditioner/tuner, and Hercules 2 bass hanger. $400 .

Also an excellent condition 210XLT and 115XLT, both 8 ohm, $325 each or both for $600.
    Entire rig for $950. Photo's of cabs to follow, or just come and hear them.

Only trades considered are Fearful, Fearless, Thunderchild or other high end neo type 12" or 15" loud volume cabs (I have Markbass for low/medium volume gigs).

Here's a photo I of the rack, no the Xwire is not included:

Attached Files:

2. INterested in the 2x10xlt. Unfortunetly I live in NYS.

3. Thumper

Thumper

Mar 22, 2000
    Syracuse Ut
    Be patient and you'll find something much closer, shipping a 68 lb cab would drive the price up.

4. Thumper

Thumper

Mar 22, 2000
    Syracuse Ut
    I should have put it in the title, but for those in Utah, Layton is 25 miles north of SLC. I picked the cabs up from the P.A. trailer yesterday, so should get photo's up today.

5. Thumper

Thumper

Mar 22, 2000
    Syracuse Ut
    Last day on Talkbass only (tried to take care of my TB brethren), tomorrow goes to the local (KSL).

6. Thumper

Thumper

Mar 22, 2000
    Syracuse Ut
    Photo quality check

Attached Files:

7. Thumper

Thumper

Mar 22, 2000
    Syracuse Ut
    Sold locally

Thread Status: