1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden "The Metro" Combo Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mikey3, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Mikey3

Mikey3

Aug 8, 2007
    Ontario
    Up for sale is a nice Eden "the metro" combo amp. The amp was made in 2001 and is in very good condition. It is missing the footswitch, but I have a replacement that works just as good at the original one.
    The best way to get ahold of me is through email, or pm. I am located in Canada, but can ship to either Canada or the USA. I am asking $900 or if you feel this is too high, make me an offer. Paypal is the only form of payment I will accept.
    I am selling because I need the room, and also I find I am playing much more acoustic guitar than bass lately.

2. Infrasonik B.

Infrasonik B. Inactive

Aug 4, 2010
    Ottawa, On
    Sent you a PM then saw I'd already sent you one a while back with no response. Is this still for sale? I'm in Ottawa, let me know.

Thanks

3. Mikey3

Mikey3

Aug 8, 2007
    Ontario
    This item is now sold.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021