SOLD Eden Time Traveler WT330 (Canada)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by PluckyThump, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PluckyThump

PluckyThump Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2008
    The Hammer
    I've got two Markbass heads and don't need this anymore, time to move it out.

The WT330 delivers 200 watts RMS output @ 8 Ohms, 330 watts @ 4 Ohms and 420 watts @ 2 Ohms. Yes it is 2 ohm capable! This model is discontinued, don't see many for sale anymore. It is widely regarded as one of Eden's best-sounding amps.

It's 10 years old, made in USA. Everything works as it should, I never had a problem with it. In very good condition, some scratches on the bottom and minor wear that you'd expect. Will include the rack ears for it but I don't have the mounting screws. This amp has the Golden Ear chip which simulates tube overdrive (very well) with the Warm switch engaged and the gain turned up. Has everything you need, built-in compressor, DI out with adjustable level, pre/post, ground lift, powerful EQ with Enhance control, selectable 550/2.2 mid frequency, dynamic bass and treble boost. Owner's manual is here:

http://www.eden-electronics.com/info/manuals/pdf/WT330 390 405.pdf

This would be a great head for a studio or rehearsal space, it's bullet-proof and the DI records well.

Asking $350 plus shipping, Paypal. I will ship to USA. Buyer must have confirmed Paypal address. Buyer is responsible for all taxes and duties, if any. Shipping is with Canada Post/USPS.

Thanks for looking.

2. ACB0015

ACB0015

Oct 27, 2010
    Portland, Maine
    I have two of these. They are great amps. 15lbs., carry it in a shoulder bag. Real toroidal transformer, beats any micro-head I have ever tried.

3. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    New England
    Eden Bump.
    Still pumping my 1997 WT-400.

4. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    still pumping wt-300 sounds phat too.....

5. PluckyThump

Jan 4, 2008
    The Hammer
    Monday Monday Bump

6. I send you a PM!

7. I have send you an other PM.

8. Payment have been send

9. PluckyThump

Jan 4, 2008
    The Hammer
    ..and SOLD.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 16, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.