1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Eden TT 330 - any users with opinions?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bino, Oct 13, 2004.

1. bino

bino

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    How do you all like this amp? I'm test driving/shopping for a small head and had completely overlooked this one. Does it sound similar to other SS hi-fi amps out there (Clarus, iAmp, Ampeg PB) or is it warmer/colored? For point of reference, I have an Ashdown EB combo (ss). I like it's tone as well as the ABM's I've heard primarily for it's low end. I also like the Thunderfunk clips on the Basstasters website. I just want to check out all my options. A lot of bassists I like play Eden (Juan Nelson, Chris Chew, Charlie Hunter's bottom 3 strings), but of course those guys know what they're doing.

2. bino

bino

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    Anybody?

3. bassbinge

bassbinge

Sep 17, 2004
    new zealand
    hi bino i have a wt330 and its a great little head packed full of actually usefull features. does it have a warm?sound, i prefer to call it clean with a small growl eden style.it has wonderful lows ,highs,big mids and stays clean as much as you crank it.in a band situation this amp cuts through easily.it doesn't have the parametric e.q. so it is much easier to dial in a good sound with just the bass,middle,treble controls which are very sensitive,you only need a few clicks to adjust.bass boost puts your sound into sub woofer.enhance is great as you only need a little to change the sound slightly.sorry i can't compare against other amps.
    check out good review at http://www.harmony-central.com/Bass/Data/Eden/WT_330_Time_Traveler_Head-01.html