Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden TT 330 - any users with opinions?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bino, Oct 13, 2004.

1. bino

bino

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    How do you all like this amp? I'm test driving/shopping for a small head and had completely overlooked this one. Does it sound similar to other SS hi-fi amps out there (Clarus, iAmp, Ampeg PB) or is it warmer/colored? For point of reference, I have an Ashdown EB combo (ss). I like it's tone as well as the ABM's I've heard primarily for it's low end. I also like the Thunderfunk clips on the Basstasters website. I just want to check out all my options. A lot of bassists I like play Eden (Juan Nelson, Chris Chew, Charlie Hunter's bottom 3 strings), but of course those guys know what they're doing.

2. bino

bino

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    Anybody?

3. bassbinge

bassbinge

Sep 17, 2004
    new zealand
    hi bino i have a wt330 and its a great little head packed full of actually usefull features. does it have a warm?sound, i prefer to call it clean with a small growl eden style.it has wonderful lows ,highs,big mids and stays clean as much as you crank it.in a band situation this amp cuts through easily.it doesn't have the parametric e.q. so it is much easier to dial in a good sound with just the bass,middle,treble controls which are very sensitive,you only need a few clicks to adjust.bass boost puts your sound into sub woofer.enhance is great as you only need a little to change the sound slightly.sorry i can't compare against other amps.
    check out good review at http://www.harmony-central.com/Bass/Data/Eden/WT_330_Time_Traveler_Head-01.html