Eden used prices - 210XLT, 410XLT

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by silentstranger, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Okay, this is more of a poll than anything else I guess. I'm trying to get a feel for what a "good" used price is for the D210XLT, D410XLT and D115XL/XLT. At the moment, it seems to be that anything under $400 is pretty good for the 210, though I've seen them go as low as $330. I seldom see the 115s selling and I only recently became interested in the 410 so I dunno about those.

So now it's your turn, tell me what you've paid or heard about... Help me avoid getting ripped off! :D
  2. tornadobass

tornadobass Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2000
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Endorsing Artist: Black Diamond & SuperSensitive strings
  3. $400 is the average going price for a good condition 2x10XLT but I am sure Munjibinga will relish debating you on that.
  4. gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Just as reference, I sold a 2-10T for $350 a year ago. At the time the cab was over 5 years old.

I have two newer 2-10XLTs (which aren't for sale), and based on my perceptions of the used market, I think one cab should go for about $400 if it's in good condition. If the cab's pretty new and in excellent condition I can see it selling for as much as $500.
  5. I picked up a 210XLT for $300. My best advice is to just hold out. A good deal will come along... I'm waiting for a good deal on a WT 800 right now...
  6. Cool site, Tornado. The prices they list seem a little high compared to what I've seen stuff go for on Ebay and whatnot, but still a very nice reference. Speaking of which, I recently saw a couple of 410XLTs sell for $640 and $610 on Ebay. I was tempted, but managed to restrain myself...

Heh, I've read Munji's opinion in other threads. I like his prices, but I wish I knew where he finds prices like that in reality. (That goes for you too, NT...$300? Shweet! :eek: )