1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Eden used prices - 210XLT, 410XLT

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by silentstranger, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Okay, this is more of a poll than anything else I guess. I'm trying to get a feel for what a "good" used price is for the D210XLT, D410XLT and D115XL/XLT. At the moment, it seems to be that anything under $400 is pretty good for the 210, though I've seen them go as low as $330. I seldom see the 115s selling and I only recently became interested in the 410 so I dunno about those.

So now it's your turn, tell me what you've paid or heard about... Help me avoid getting ripped off! :D

2. tornadobass

tornadobass Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2000
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Endorsing Artist: Black Diamond & SuperSensitive strings
  3. $400 is the average going price for a good condition 2x10XLT but I am sure Munjibinga will relish debating you on that.

4. gfab333

gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Just as reference, I sold a 2-10T for $350 a year ago. At the time the cab was over 5 years old.

I have two newer 2-10XLTs (which aren't for sale), and based on my perceptions of the used market, I think one cab should go for about $400 if it's in good condition. If the cab's pretty new and in excellent condition I can see it selling for as much as $500.

5. I picked up a 210XLT for $300. My best advice is to just hold out. A good deal will come along... I'm waiting for a good deal on a WT 800 right now...

6. Cool site, Tornado. The prices they list seem a little high compared to what I've seen stuff go for on Ebay and whatnot, but still a very nice reference. Speaking of which, I recently saw a couple of 410XLTs sell for $640 and $610 on Ebay. I was tempted, but managed to restrain myself...

Heh, I've read Munji's opinion in other threads. I like his prices, but I wish I knew where he finds prices like that in reality. (That goes for you too, NT...$300? Shweet! :eek: )