1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden User Yes or No

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by grooveguru, Jul 22, 2002.

Are You or Aren't You

Poll closed Jul 29, 2002.
  1. Yes Eden User

43 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. Not Eden User

50 vote(s)
    53.8%
  1. ohmanohjeeze

ohmanohjeeze

May 6, 2001
    tucson, az
    I have a Nemesis NA-600? does that count?
    $450 out the door.

2. MEP

MEP

May 27, 2002
    I'm playing a Metro with an extra D-210XLT. Big, great sound. Plenty loud.
    Mike:cool:

3. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    DR Strings
    How about an Alembic Series I?

4. PICK

PICK

Jan 27, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    Hey Munji, How do the 410 and the 210 sound together. I want another Eden cab but i dont know if i want to get another 410 or get a 210! So anyway how does the Eden '610' sound??

5. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Im not sure how they would sound together, but you might wanna try using one XLT and one XST cab together for a good combination of the Eden sound, and a little extra bottom.

Eden does have plenty of bottom though, so maybe the 210 can be XST, and the 410 can be XLT. That should be a trully righteous rig.

Peace
    Nick

6. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    I just got my 410XST cab and used it with my 210XLT cab and while it was plenty loud it was a bit twangy even with both tweeters turned down to 8 O'clock. I switched over to my 410XST and my D-115 and it kicked major butt. Tonight I'm going to try just the XST alone. Review to follow.

7. BigBohn

BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Eden Navigator
    Eden D-410XLT

8. I'm not fond of edens power supply, for an 800watt amp it's only close to the mesa 360watt m-pulse. However I am seriously considering buying one of their cabinets. I currently play an m-pulse 360 through a mesa 115 (and a peavey 210 that needs to be replaced)

9. Unfortunately no-one distributes Eden in New Zealand. I'd really like to give the WT-800 a go, but it just ain't gonna happen at the moment. I'm going to be in London in September, so I might have to see if I can hunt one down and give it a whirl then.

10. PICK

PICK

Jan 27, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    The Bass Player in Sydney www.bassplayer.com.au stocks Eden gear. If you ever come here for a holiday look them up. If you try one in England and want one go through them im sure that shipping wouldnt be too much.

11. :) Sounds like a business opportunity to me...any entrepreneurial TB'ers over (or should I say, under) there .......?

12. submelodic

submelodic

Feb 7, 2002
    Seattle, WA
    D-410XLT 4 ohm

13. I played through a wt 400 and two 2x10 cabs at a gig once (headliners rig) and to be perfectly honest....................I dreaded the entire time I played through it.

I was so jonesin for my SWR it was unbelievable. Convinced me that I will always cart my rig, lest I get stuck with bad tone..............

but that is just my opinion...........;)

14. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    Thats cool more Eden stuff for the rest of us! :eek:

15. melvin

melvin

Apr 28, 2001
    D-210XLT

16. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    So the way I see this.... half of us use Eden and the other half uses everything else

:confused:

When you use Eden you'll never hear

"Can you hear me now?"

17. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Ok, so Ive been thinking, what if I got a WT-550, a D-212XLT and a D-210XST.

Can anyone say balls?

:D :cool:

Peace
    Nick

18. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    Balls!

19. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002