Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden VT-300

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Plain Old Me, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Plain Old Me

Plain Old Me

Dec 14, 2004
    Anyone seen one of these amps or played through one? I can't find one anywhere! I have played through almost every modern tube amp (and some vintage ones), but I have not heard anything about this one and its been itching me...

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Seems to me they had one at the GC in Fountain Valley a few years ago. Never played through it, though.

3. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Low Down has one right now. I checked it out monday, unfortunently it was plugged in to a Goliath Jr. ( not a disaster, but not something to get that amp to it's potential). I played a Metro thru it, at first it sounded a little rough, but then I realized the overdrive button was engaged. Too me it sounded like a typical Eden but a little bit "more round". I would love to hear it thru a serious cab where I could push it some! It sure was pretty though all them neat glowing things behind that gold panel, very cool! They had a DB750, used 400 plus, and a Peavy Classic 400 too, Kinda the best place in the world to test tube heads right now!

4. LowEbandit

LowEbandit

Aug 11, 2004
    NWPhx
    Ebay? I see one right on there now......

5. Plain Old Me

Plain Old Me

Dec 14, 2004
    I know, thats one of the reasons this was itching me so much lol...