SOLD Eden VT-300A Tube amp (KOCH company, Netherlands)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TALL&STOUT, Dec 14, 2015.

Tags:
  1. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Price:
    1000 obo
    This is one bad mamma jamma of a 300 watt tube head.
    This Eden VT300 was designed by Koch (as Sadowsky's SA200 was) in the Netherlands and assembled in the USA. She does not sound like an Eden or an SVT or a 400+, it really is its own voiced amp. Extremely pleasant to the ears, BIG bottom if you want it, overall, just an amazing all tube head.

I have the foot controller, but I recommend against using it as it "dampens" the amp. I also have it racked in a Gator road case with lids for you.

300 watts RMS @ 8 or 4 ohms,
    6 band tone controls,
    overdrive,
    selectable damping,
    compression with bypass,
    can accommodate 6550 or EL34 output tubes,
    (2) 1/4"; and (1) NL-4 (Speakon) output connections,
    International voltage selection
    42 lbs.

$1000 cash/paypal obo. Pickup at my studio in San Diego.
    I can ship it, buyer covers all costs and responsibility.

Trades: Mesa Boogie Subway D800 lightweight amp is #1 on my list. I amy be interested in other lightweight cabs, basses and gear. Cheers!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    ExaltBass likes this.
  2. What's involved in swapping supply voltages?

3. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Remove all screws from sides of amp. Turn upside down. Remove all screws in bottom. Bottom and sides will then lift off. Top, front and back should all hold amp together. Look at the bottom of the circuit board near power switch, you'll see several wires on Fast-ons....coming from transformer. There are three rows of Fast-ons. Disconnect wires from row of Fast-ons they are currently connected to and reconnect to the proper row of Fast-ons. Then, if you're changing to 240v, change the main power fuse to a 5-amp slow-blow. For 110-120v, the fuse should be a ten amp slow blow.

*thes einstructions are per the Eden Amp Forums , posted by:
    Lane Baldwin
    Special Projects Coordinator
    and Forum Moderator

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021