1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden World Tour Information

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Abrahampost, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Abrahampost

Abrahampost

Feb 22, 2013
    Vermont
    I was having trouble finding information so I thought I would start this thread. I just picked up an Eden World Tour 800 that is labeled 1994. After playing it for an hour I couldn't walk away from it. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them or knows about the company. IE what years are better than others or what typical problems come up over the years. I have to wait 30 days on a police hold before I can pick it up :( .... soon enough though!

2. Never heard of 'em ... ;-)

Seriously, just do a search here, there is tons of information.

Or visit their site: http://www.eden-electronics.com/

I think the early 90s Eden heads have a great reputation, at least the ones I've used.

3. jdelemus

jdelemus

Jun 27, 2012
    They rock. Solid amp. It's what Aston Family Man Barrett uses.

4. Vinny D

Vinny D

Jan 9, 2007
    Warwick, RI
    If it is from 1994 you have what is known as a WT800*A*
    The amplifier is only bridgeable to 8ohms (newer versions B & C dated 4/05 to current, can do 4ohms bridged)
    The A model that you have was made by the founder, well before all the buyout and disasters that happened later on in the companies life.

5. Abrahampost

Abrahampost

Feb 22, 2013
    Vermont
    Thanks that is what I was wondering. The bridge mode didn't matter much to me since I plan on running it with two 4 ohm cabs anyways. My only concern is if I want to run just one 4 ohm cab can I just run a single side without damaging it?

6. Quackhead

Quackhead

Jan 17, 2012
    Elk Grove, CA
    It's a great amp and I can't think of any issues that may come up. They were built very well.

7. Vinny D

Vinny D

Jan 9, 2007
    Warwick, RI
    Yes, that is not a problem.

8. johnpbass

johnpbass

Feb 18, 2008
    Glen Mills, PA
    After you get the amp, all you'll need then are the Eden 210XST and 212XLT cabs to go with it.:D

9. Abrahampost

Abrahampost

Feb 22, 2013
    Vermont
    Very true! I am leaning towards agilar gs 2x12 and 2x10