Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden WP-100 Navigator & Footswitch - $550 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mario Lewis, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    [​IMG]

Nary a scratch on it. Specs can be found at:

http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/amps/indiv/wp100.asp

I can post a better close up pic of the unit and the foot switch later this eveing when I get home.

$550 shipped to the lower 48 and probably Hawaii. Will be extremely well packed.

(ignore all the Epifani gear......)

2. arock

arock

Sep 16, 2005
    Verona, WI
    PM sent

3. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    PM Replied

4. seansbrew

seansbrew Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2000
    Mesa AZ.
    PM sent.

5. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    replied

6. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
    ****, i love navigators

7. Bassstud1

Bassstud1 Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2001
    LaPorte Indiana USA
    If I spent any more money on a bass rig this year I would go thru a divorce and have to be married to my rig. Any JP's out there want to do the honors?? Great price on a great pre-amp.

8. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    As you can see, nary a scratch or blemish. Not even rack rash at the screw holes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Hey man, I think you need some more Epifani cabs...

I love that picture :D

10. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    I actually have my eyes on another 310 NYC down in Southern Cali.... if I can get down there on a road trip, it'll be mine. One 310 on one side of the CA9 is humbling.... having one on each channel might elevate me to God status (at least in my own mind...)

Trying to offload the 2 110's though.... It's just that running the 2-110's and a 112 for a 2 ohm load on one side of the CA9 for 1000 W of headroom is my Epifani version of the Bergantino HT-322, which I love, but hate the size. Plus, these are all NYC cabs, not UL's. So I have sorta become an Epi NYC hog.... forgive me.... I know what I like.

11. :eek: - *Bows Down*

Not trying to thread hiijack or anything - but I've got an NYC115 on the way :D Then I'll just need one of their 4x10s and my dream rig will be complete :cool:

12. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    I'll bet you a B string that you won't need the 115 after you hear what the 410 will do.

13. I'm sure you're right - I just couldn't pass up the deal. It was $350 shipped :)

I played through a full Epi stack (4x10 + 1x15) at Bass Northwest a few months ago and it was the most incredible sound I've ever heard coming from my fingers :D

14. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    SOLD

15. grungtertl

grungtertl

Aug 2, 2004
    this forum has rules for a reason.
    you are not allowed to sell gear without a supporting membership.
    please abide by those rules.