Eden WP-100 Preamp w/Footswitch & more

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by mrbassist, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbassist

Apr 3, 2004
    Selling a perfect condition (pre-Washburn!) Eden WP-100 Tube Preamp w/ Footswitch. Sounds great with lots of features.

Looking to scale down the big rig, and get into an integrated head or combo.

I also have a Mackie 1400i Power Amp and a Yamaha G50 Midi Converter w/ Bass Pickup for sale....all in great condition!

Reply here or email me if interested. Thanks.

mrbassist@mac.com :bassist:
  2. mrbassist

Apr 3, 2004
    Here's info on the Eden Preamp from the Eden website....

Our WP100 preamp features a tube input stage, dbx type compression with variable threshold and rate controls, tube character control, enhance control, the famous Eden semi-parametric eq, front panel D.I. output control, mono pre-eq loop, stereo post-eq loop, side-chain loop with front panel blend pot, variable crossover, stereo led output meters, tuner out, stereo and mono XLR outputs, and a defeatable limiter. The front panel switches that defeat the compressor, enhance, mute, and turbo boost are duplicated on a lighted footswitch that connects via a standard, easily replaceable midi cable.
    Model WP100
    Price $1049.90
    Size 17"W x 3.5"H x 12"D
    Weight 12 lbs.
    Distortion NA
    Frequency Response NA
    Power @ 4 Ohms NA

3. mrbassist

Apr 3, 2004
    Here's info from Mackie's website on the M-1400i Power Amp that I'm selling....

M•1400i and M•1400

The M•1400i and M•1400 are the best amplifier values on the planet. Road-rugged, award-winning* and regularly abused by tens of thousands of satisfied customers.

The M•1400 and M•1400i share most of their features with the other FR Series amps. Check out the features below or view our comparison chart.

1400 watts @ 4 ohms bridged
    1000 watts @ 8 ohms bridged
    700 + 700 watts @ 2 ohms stereo
    500 + 500 watts @ 4 ohms stereo
    300 + 300 watts @ 8 ohms stereo
    Ultra-low-noise/ low-distortion design
    Fast Recovery circuitry reduces distortion at the edge of clipping and beyond
    Two 2nd order, 12dB/octave, Bessel low-cut filters with variable frequency from Off to 170Hz help optimize bass output of your sound system
    3rd order, 18dB/octave, Bessel electronic subwoofer crossover with two selectable frequency points
    Constant directivity horn EQ/Air EQ with variable frequency from 2k to 6kHz and on/off switch
    Limiter with On/Off switch (decreases distortion that may become present when the M•1400/1400i is driven at max levels without affecting overall sound levels)
    XLR thru outputs
    1/4" jacks (M•1400i) or Speakon(R) connectors (M•1400) and 5-way binding post outputs (both models)
    Detented gain controls calibrated in dB & volts
    Signal present and OL LEDs
    Channel Status LEDs
    Easily handles 2-ohm loads all night long
    Superior T-Design cooling

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    How about some prices??

5. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
  6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I think I missed something also. Since when has Gibson owned Eden?

7. mw

Jul 24, 2000
    i thought that it was washburn that bought eden. someone buy this preamp. its amazing!

(email sent re:yamaha g-50)
  8. mrbassist

Apr 3, 2004
    Did I write pre-Gibson???!!!

Indeed, I meant WASHBURN!!!

The preamp was purchased before Washburn bought Eden.

9. mrbassist

Apr 3, 2004
    For those who requested pics...I sent out the Eden and G50 pics last night.

Email me for more if needed!

10. mrbassist

Apr 3, 2004
    I'll sell the Eden Navigator for $475.00, and the Mackie 1400i power amp for $350.00 + shipping. Looks like the Yamaha G50/B1D Midi system is sold.

If you're interested in both the preamp and power amp, let me know, along with your ZipCode and I'll try to work something out.

It's a GREAT sounding rig, and very flexible with efx, etc.

ALL items are in mint condition, and work perfectly. It's just time to downsize my rig.

11. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    dude, you should've responded to my 'wanted: eden navigator thread.' you have pm...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.