1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Eden WT 1205 + SKB 4space case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by firefighta115, May 11, 2015.

1. firefighta115

firefighta115 Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Texas (close to Houston)
    Phil Jones Bass, ZON basses, Darkglass Electronics, La Bella Strings
    Price:
    $760 conus
    I'm currently set-up with PJB and this monster of a head is playing 2nd fiddle when it needs to be 1st chair. Two 500w power sections tube pre, thunderous lows and a crisp top end....All Eden sound for sure. It weighs about 30lbs and runs my 8x10 Ampeg to maximum ear-drum rupturing potential.( mono bridged ). Look up the specs on this discontinued amp, it's impressive. I'll post pics when I get home from work in the morning. $760 shipped conus with footswitch in original box with all the paperwork. Also have a SKB 4 space head case/rack that can be shipped separately for an extra $50.
    Trades for PJB cab (C8)or single coil P Bass or Laklands.....

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  2. firefighta115

firefighta115 Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Texas (close to Houston)
    Phil Jones Bass, ZON basses, Darkglass Electronics, La Bella Strings
    Payment received, the Eden is sold. I'll be moving the SKB case to the accessories classifieds.