1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Eden WT 300 FTO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by DasClyde, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DasClyde

DasClyde Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Up for trade is an Eden WT300 head. I got it from a fellow TBer over the summer but I want a bit more power to really unleash my Diesel 2x15.

This head sounds great and I've only ever had one problem with it where it crackles a bit and goes off. I posted here and was told it was a common problem and that I should clean all of the ports, pots and tube. I did that, and replaced the tube as well. Since then I haven't had any problems. It has been almost a year now.

I'm looking for a straight across trade but minimal +/- cash should be okay.

image-827560169.

image-2834540588.

2. danzub

danzub

Feb 19, 2010
    Nashua NH
    Sale price?

3. DasClyde

Jan 21, 2006
    I'd go $400+ shipping firm. I'd much rather trade.

4. DasClyde

Jan 21, 2006
    up up!

5. dbsfgyd1

dbsfgyd1 Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2012
    Richmond , Va
    What are you looking to trade for?

6. DasClyde

Jan 21, 2006
    What do you have to trade? I'm pretty open. Basically looking for an amp in the price range, maybe with higher output.

7. dbsfgyd1

dbsfgyd1 Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2012
    Richmond , Va
    Sounds like you are looking for another head. I do have a monster Eden Rig, Navigator 100 pre-amp coupled to an Eden WT-1250 in a rack case with a Furman power supply, but it would take a fair amount of cash on your part to make a trade happen, but it sure would give your Diesel a workout for sure.

The only other thing I have is an Eden Nemesis RS-320 1-15 combo, which would pretty much give you what you have with one less speaker, but a whole lot more convenience. If interested, shoot me a pm.

BTW, thanks for the prompt response, and I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I was out of town on a gig.

8. DasClyde

Jan 21, 2006
    Lets bump this up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.