Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EDEN WT 300

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by barroso, Aug 7, 2003.

1. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    Hi guys,

i have some questions about the EDEN Wt-300

1) can you indicate a good price for a used one in really good conditions?

2)is it possible to shut down the on board compressor

3) can you comment on tone and realibility?

thanks a lot!

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

I've used one for the last 3-4 years and it has been very reliable. I did have a brief problem where it stopped producing sound - took it to a local repair shop, where they took it apart and the guy was going - wow, high quality components, never seen anything like this - it'll last forever! After a few minutes he diagnosed my problem - which was dirt/foreign body in the effects send/return jack/input - which cuts out the main signal!! ;)

I love the tone - very clear and transparent, but also with a certain subtle warmth, that isn't present in some high quality solid state amps.
    So it is good for bass guitar and DB, EUB etc. I have also used it amplify - CDs, flute, "decks" etc etc.

You can't turn off the compressor, but if you don't turn the gain up too far it never engages - I never set it beyond halfway and control volume with the master volume knob.