Eden WT-330 + Avatar B212 Delta ?Good Match?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Modern Growl, Oct 19, 2005.

1. what do you think of my new rig?

Its being delivered today and I'm excited.

think its a good match?
  2. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    I'm a big fan of Eden heads, but just curious MG, I thought you found nirvana with the GK. Why an Eden now?
  3. Yeah, it was my nirvana for about a week. The once ‘gritty’ ‘edgy’ tone almost overnight turned into harsh and WAY too trebly! No warmth whatsoever, just too cold and sterile.

In all of my experience, first impressions are never my full evaluation. I need a good month or so w/ a piece of gear. I’m also getting the B212 over the B210’s I had from Avatar. It dawned on me that I need something deeper.

But nonetheless, I think the Eden + Avatar B212 will be an excellent choice….. I’m hoping at least!!!! We’ll see right.

What do you guys think? How do you think its going to sound?
  4. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    I have no experience with the Avatars, except for a 410 I played through right after they got popular a few years ago, and I thought it sucked (harsh, clanky, no depth...but again, this was an older model, old crossover, etc). Thats certainly no reflection on a new 212 though, which Im sure it shares little in common with.

The Eden on the other hand, should be great. If you are looking for "warmth", I think you probably selected a great head. I used a WT400 for a year or so, and found it was a fantastic head. The only reason I moved it was it was a little underpowered for what I needed at the time.
  5. MG, what are you going to do with your GK400RB IV and the Avatar 210?
  6. why do you ask?
  7. No reason ;)
  8. i sent you a private message.
  9. Lowtonejoe

Lowtonejoe Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Richland, WA

Dang. I have no problem dialing in a warmer tone.

Are you sure it wasn't the speaker cab you were using?

Try it with the 212 and see how it sounds. Then post about it if you don't mind.

I'm real curious about this.