1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Eden WT-400 Traveler Plus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by OriginalCrash, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, it's time for it to go... I got it from another TB'er back at the end of last year... never been gigged since I got it. It's a great amp in great shape... it's got some rack rash, but no other dents, dings, or scratches... knobs and jacks are all solid... But like many I've fallen in love with my LMII, and the Eden just doesn't get played enough anymore. It includes the power cord and rack ears. Pics here (no pictures of the rack ears, sorry) $550 shipped.

Brian

2. Bump for a great amp and nice guy do deal with :)

3. Does it have the rack ears?

4. Yes, it does. Sorry I don't have pictures of 'em... they're actually at my parents' house, but they'll ship with the amp.

Brian

5. martin shane

martin shane Guest

Jan 4, 2007
    any trade interest? I have a roland bass cube 100 & a lexicon jamman w/footswitch i could offer. . .

6. Sorry... only looking to sell. Unfortunately, finances are tight right now, so I'm only selling some gear right now.

Brian

7. SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.