eden wt-400 with 2x10xlt+115xlt

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by worldwidepants, Oct 3, 2002.

1. One of the churches I play at just bought this rig, I love the tone. I just have a question- the sensitivity is different on the cabs, is the 2x10 getting pushed more than the 115?
  2. I believe it just means that the 2x10 is useing the power more efficiently than the 1x15, therefore it will sound louder. If both cabinets have the same ohm rating then they should recieve the same amount of power divided equally into each cabinet. I wouldn't worry about pushing it too hard or anything like that with the 400WT. From what I've experience with Eden, you should be able to run more than 350W into that cab, push it really hard and it will only sound better.
  3. He's right,they both get the same power.The 210 will just be a little louder than the 115 because it's more efficient.
  4. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    I found the same thing, I had a 210t and a 115t and the 15 never sounded as loud or punchy so I went for the 2 210's and it sounds killer with much better projection.
  5. I guess I didn't say that right, I really wanted to know about volume. I LOVE the 2x10 +115 combo, but I want both cabs to be at a similar volume. would a wt800 be better for this so that I can send more power to the 15 to make it seem louder? or does it really matter?