Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden WT-500 Highwayman and D210T Cabinet

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by reedith, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Hey everybody. Not only am I looking to sell my Cirrus 6, but also my amp. It's an Eden WT-500 Highwayman Amp in excellent condition (always been in a 4-space SKB rack), along with a Korg DT-1 Rack Tuner. The cabinet is a 4-Ohm Eden D210T cabinet. This package together has always sounded amazing and I've always treated my equipment with the best of care.

At one time, I also added on a 4-Ohm 15" Cab to add some deep bottom, but unless I was playing an incredibly loud gig, I've never needed anything but the one 210 cab. With this setup I've played with a 22 piece big band, done jazz, rock, and all the other flavors under the sun. The tone is deep and warm, yet crystal clear.

With everything all together, I'm looking for ~$1200 (U.S.). Write me if you want to see more pics, have any questions, or want to make a reasonable offer.

Thanks,
    Reedith

2. Bump!

3. Another bump... Just looking for any offers.

4. Turlu

Turlu Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2000
    Ottawa, Ontario CANADA
    PM sent.

5. Bump again! Looking for any offers on the head or the cab.

6. I am sending you a private message.