1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden WT 550 + Epifani 310

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by clavo, Mar 24, 2009.

1. clavo

clavo

May 12, 2008
    South Texas
    Eden 550 + Epifani 310 = ?

or

Genz-Benz M Line 200 + Bergantino 112 = ?

or

Eden 550 + Epifani 310 + Bergantino 112 = ?

choice..

Eden 55, Genz Benz M Line 200, Epifani 310, Bergantino 112... Which would be the best combination?:confused:

2. The WT550/310UL is a beautiful combination IMO. The 310UL will obviously put out much more volume than a single 112. It would also not make sense to pair the Berg112 with the Epi310UL IMO.

The WT550/310UL would be enough ooomph to do all but the largest gigs, and the EQ power of the 550 and the inherent mid voicing of that head works great to punch up the smooth and wide 310UL.

That particular Genz combo would not be in the same league as the WT550/310UL IMO.

3. Mike Shevlin

Mike Shevlin

Feb 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Holy crap Ken - ur up late.

4. Unfortunately, I'm up early!

5. clavo

clavo

May 12, 2008
    South Texas
    Whoa.. that was a nice nap, dreams and everything!
    And here, like magic, is a good answer to a question I'm gonna have to ask and answer myself later on this morning. Maaan, this forum is purty handy.
    Your feedback is appreciated and will be taken into consideration soon as the store opens.
    Since that's another 4 hours from now, I asks my self, "do I go for another dream state, visualize, or sweep my woodshop...?"

6. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Yes, those two sound really nice together. :cool:

7. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    Eden with Epfani 310 myself. Rocks. Will cover 95% of my gigs. As the size of the gig goes up you end up having a soundman & a P.A & your amp is a monitor.
    I would look into the AE Bergs though to be fair to yourself

8. B String

B String Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2002
    Los Angeles

+1 As usual Ken, we agree. Starting to scare me a little.

9. westrock

westrock

Nov 18, 2007
    I have the 550 and the 310 S1 and couldnÂ’t be happier. Loud and very light setup with any bass and perfect for any situation.