Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EDEN WT-800! $800 shipped!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by AaronWarren, Jun 13, 2005.

1. AaronWarren

AaronWarren

Sep 7, 2000
    Sunny SoCal
    This amp works like a champ. Has to be the best tone out there. Anyway, I am sure anyone on this board knows all about how good these Eden amps are. Thanks for looking,
    Aaron
    AH@Hqalloys.com

Attached Files:

2. jpoprock

jpoprock

Jun 7, 2005
    Kokomo, IN
    Is this the one that will run 800w @ 4ohms, or is it the old one at 8ohms? Also, are you the orig owner? Has it ever been repaired for any reason? Finally...I see yer running it to a 410 cab. At what wattage would that be at? Thanks!
    J

3. AaronWarren

AaronWarren

Sep 7, 2000
    Sunny SoCal
    This is the amp that runs 800W @ 8 ohms.. I am the second owner of this amp, and there have been no repairs nor any need for them! The cab is the matching Eden cab @ 8 ohms, (410XLT). Anyway, any other questions let me know..
    AH@Hqalloys.com

4. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    What would happen if I ran this amp in bridge with a 4 ohm cab? Like a 4 ohm 410XLT?

5. AaronWarren

AaronWarren

Sep 7, 2000
    Sunny SoCal
    Anyone on this before Ebay? $750 shipped!?!?

6. does that rack come with the amp?

7. AaronWarren

AaronWarren

Sep 7, 2000
    Sunny SoCal
    It could....Saying that there was more money involved... The rack is a brushed aluminum outside rack.. very nice..!

8. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amps, Lakland Basses
    Trying to run bridged into a 4 ohm cab would fry this lovely head!!!!!!!!

9. AaronWarren

AaronWarren

Sep 7, 2000
    Sunny SoCal
    What is the deal with this whole bridged thing..?? Yes this amp can bridge 800w, but it has left and rights with 400w @ 4 ohms! If you can't run a show using the left and rights, then you need to evaluate your bass set-up to get a cuting sound. Besides it is not like 800w is just a massive wall of sound.. keep in mind, to make a 100w amp twice as loud..TWICE... it will take 1000w!! Anyway, all I am saying is when you get to p[lay a big venue, they are going to mic you anyway (no matter how big your rig or thousands of watts), so you may as well run your left and rights to two cabs.. and just chill. This was a longer post than I wanted... Anyway, I just need some money, someone buy this head....

10. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD

Sorry I asked.

11. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    You should be. Apology accepted.