1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Eden WT1205 (with footswitch & more)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Buffalo ill, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Buffalo ill

Buffalo ill

Jan 2, 2014
    Idaho
    Price:
    475-575
    (( $575/shipped for amp/tuner/conditioner/case))

If the case and extras are turning people away I would sell the amp separate for $475 shipped.

Major downsize of my rig. I sold my cabs and have a Streamliner 900 I'm using for a head. I would consider trading this setup for a Genz-Benz uber 410 or 212.

The package includes:

SKB case loaded with...
    Eden WT1205 with footswitch in immaculate condition with gain mod
    Behringer Rack tuner
    Furman Power Conditioner

Eden WT1205 World Tour Bass Head

The WT1205 World Tour Bass Head features dual 7025 preamp tubes to drive 2 separate channels that can be used individually or blended for dual channel instruments such as The Stick. Each channel features Dynamic Bass and Treble boosters, a unique EQ center (4-band on Channel 1, 3-band with sweepable mid on Channel 2), pre- and post-effects loops, and variable compression. Using automix technology, the studio-quality DI (selectable pre- or post-EQ) always sends the active channel(s) to the console.

Dial in your sounds and then use its 1200W of RMS power to drive a variety of compatible multiple-speaker arrays. Execute changes on the fly with the included footswitch for mute, channel switching, master gain booster (the solo button), and enhance bypass.

Eden WT1205 World Tour Bass Head Specifications:
    • Power: 2x500/600 RMS @ 4 and 2 ohms
    • Power Mono Bridged: 1200/1000W RMS @ 4 and 8 ohms
    • Distortion: <.05%
    • Frequency Response: 10Hz-20KHz ±2dB
    • Headroom: 3dB
    • Dimension: 17 W X 3-1/2 H X 13 D
    • Weight: 26 lbs.
    Eden WT1205 World Tour Bass Head Features:
    • 7025 preamp tubes per channel
    • 2 independent channels
    • Each channel features Dynamic Bass and Treble boost
    • 4-band on Ch. 1
    • 3-band with sweepable mid on Ch.
    • Pre- and post-effects loops on each channel
    • Variable compression
    • Studio-quality DI (selectable pre- or post-EQ) with automix technology
    • 1200W of power to drive multiple speaker arrays

20160315_151548.

20160315_151636.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  2. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    N.H.
    Oooooo!
    Eden Bump!

Buffalo ill likes this.
  3. Buffalo ill

Buffalo ill

Jan 2, 2014
    Idaho
    I also have a nyc case that matches the tolex and chrome corner guards of a Baer ML series cab. I could put the amp + one of the other items in that, but I'd have to charge a little more due to increased weight/shipping cost.

Make an offer!