1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Eden WT1205

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Fe911, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Fe911

Fe911

Apr 22, 2014
    Price:
    700 sh/pp
    c4cf16793ca24ca0e2f30c6ba78cc3aa. Here's a very nice amplifier. New cable for the footswitch. These have a thump at shutdown, so you have to turn the volume down before you switch it off, always did, like my gk 800rb. Just deoxit'ed the pots and jacks, not one of the noisy ones, has a little(very little) tweeter hiss when treble is turned up. Disappears when tweeter is off. 28 lbs, so not too heavy. If you said this thing packs a punch, you would be paying it a disservice. It causes earthquakes! 1200 watts at 4 ohms. $700 shipped/ paypalled

Attached Files:

alotabass and Rnb4003 like this.
  2. basspro557

basspro557 Banned

Jul 20, 2005
    Miami
    How does this compare to the Wt800 which i own.
    Year? Has this had the Gain modification? Ive heard there were a batch of these that had low gain issues from factory.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  4. Stevie J Wright

Stevie J Wright

Nov 20, 2014
    Is your amp still for sale? thanks...

5. I'm interested

6. Im very interested!