1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Eden WT330 amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by frits51, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frits51

frits51 Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2011
    Heath, Texas
    SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! for $325 shipped CONUS
    Thanks to ShowLow

Eden WT330 amp. Used for 1.5 years in church. Beautiful condition. No issues. The adjustable compressor is a great asset. The 'Golden Ear' chip and adjustable 'Warm' function really widen the sound spectrum. The direct out is as good as any and quieter than many. 200W @ 8 ohms, 330W @ 4 ohms. I liked it so much, I bought the WT405.

Was $375 shipped, now $350 shipped CONUS.

NEW PRICE... $325 SHIPPED CONUS!

Attached Files:

2. frits51

Apr 30, 2011
    Heath, Texas
    More pics of a clean, great sounding amp with LOTS of connectivity and I/O. Pre-amp out lets you keep your sound and use a power amp for large/outdoor venues. Stereo aux input and headphone out are ideal for practice. Two inputs for dual instruments or student/teacher setup. Tuner input, 1/4" send and return. Two mid EQ ranges. Mute switch, active/passive gain switch, pre/post DI switch. And the Eden 'Enhance' control.

Attached Files:

3. TomB

TomB Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2007
    Vermont
    Really cool amp, very nice price!

4. frits51

Apr 30, 2011
    Heath, Texas
    I was only joking about the MVP 5.

Thread Status: