For Sale/Trade Eden WT400 (2002, Made in USA), New Tube, Recently cleaned up by tech

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by thewanderer24, Dec 1, 2020.

1. thewanderer24

thewanderer24

Apr 29, 2002
    SJ, CA
    Price:
    $325
    United States
    Bumping - Lowering the price to $325
    $375 shipped

I don't think that this amp requires a lot of explanation. It's a great sounding head. I just had it gone through and cleaned up by a local tech in the last month, who put in a new tube, cleaned the pots, and replaced the power switch (the original power switch was getting flakey). I can show give you the invoice from this work, if you are interested.

Also, I have the original manual the amp shipped with once upon a time, and, of course, the power cord.

I bought this amp new in 2002, and am the only owner. It has seen a lot of work over the years, but not much lately. I have been downsizing and I don't need this anymore.

I would strongly prefer to sell this to someone local to Northern CA, bay area, so I don't have to ship, but I am open to figuring things out, if you are further away, and are willing to pay for shipping.

20201201_140051.jpg Back1.jpg Front1.jpg

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    jhfishn, Rapisme, R&B and 2 others like this.
  2. CoffeeLove

CoffeeLove Supporting Member

Great amps, miss mine. Wish you were in San Luis Obispo, but not in the cards right now. If you can pick one of these up people, they are amazing.

3. gdp024

gdp024

May 12, 2014
    This still available?