1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Eden WT550 amplifier

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by burkhardty10, Apr 3, 2015.

1. burkhardty10

burkhardty10 Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2006
    Greenville, SC
    Price:
    I've got a newer model wt550 for sale. I'm the second owner and have only had it for a couple weeks. The original owner stated that it had been used less that 20 hours.
    When I received it, I thought it was unusually noisy so I took it to an authorized Eden repair man wbo did a tube swap and re soldered some wires. I think it's still a little noisy but the repair man says that it's just the tube preamp and totally normal.

I just picked up another amp and need to move this one. The great thing about these is that they are 2 ohm capable.

I'm asking $475 shipped. View attachment 590521 View attachment 590523 image.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  2. burkhardty10

Feb 23, 2006
    Greenville, SC
    Price drop. $500 shipped.

3. burkhardty10

Feb 23, 2006
    Greenville, SC
    bump. I've got it all packed up and ready to ship out!

4. burkhardty10

Feb 23, 2006
    Greenville, SC
    bump

5. burkhardty10

Feb 23, 2006
    Greenville, SC
    Bump

6. andaloudog

andaloudog Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2013
    Alexandria, Virginia
    Low-end disturbance in Washington, D.C.
    bump for a good head at a great price. My main amp, warm and nicely defined lows.

7. King Kolon

King Kolon

Jul 15, 2014
    Bassist
    Eden WT- 550 good amp. I had a Wt-400 that also was a Great Amp, still is. Good buy.