1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Eden WT550 with rack ears 2005

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tomservo-Crow, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomservo-Crow

Tomservo-Crow Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2010
    Rocklin, California
    Great condition 2005 Eden WT550 with rack ears. No feet, they were removed before I bought it. Awesome sound, I just moved to a power amp with preamp setup and have no need for the head now. Rack case not included.

I would prefer not to ship, so for now local sale only. San Francisco bay area.

$475

IMG_7762.jpg

IMG_7763.jpg

IMG_7765.jpg

2. fatcrabb

fatcrabb Mellow down easy if you really wanna blow your top Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2008
    Corona California
    Free bump for a guy with the coolest user name on Talkbass.

3. 57pbass

57pbass Supporting Member

Awesome deal for a great head.......

4. Tomservo-Crow

Nov 9, 2010
    Rocklin, California
    Thanks guys, this is a great head. If I needed an all in one solution I would be keeping this. Super phat low bass sound, to shake that booty.

5. Quackhead

Quackhead

Jan 17, 2012
    Elk Grove, CA
    Sorry for the non-sale related post, but you could always use this as a preamp too...But I do agree, it is a great head.

6. Kellymack

Kellymack

Jan 7, 2011
    If you decide to ship, I'll take it:)

7. Tomservo-Crow

Nov 9, 2010
    Rocklin, California
    That is true. The DI on this head is one of the best I have used to feed the FOH. I have a 3 space rack and don't want to go any bigger, so fitting this and a power amp in a rack would be to big and to much weight for me.
    I am currently using the WTDI, and I can get close enough in the sound. Not quite the same, but close.

As of now I want to keep it local for the reason of weight, but if I decide to ship I will let you all know.

8. Quackhead

Quackhead

Jan 17, 2012
    Elk Grove, CA
    Yeah I have the WTDI and really like it. Good luck with the sale. Great head. I used to own one!

9. Tomservo-Crow

Nov 9, 2010
    Rocklin, California
    bumpity

10. Tomservo-Crow

Nov 9, 2010
    Rocklin, California
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.