SOLD Eden WT800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by moon-bass, Aug 12, 2019.

1. moon-bass

moon-bass Up to the moon and back Supporting Member

May 10, 2004
    USA, New Orleans
    Price:
    A week or so ago, I left my gig bag unattended for less than 30 seconds and wouldn't you know it, some miscreant made off with it. The gig bag was bad enough, but it happened to have my MB800 in it. So ... i need to sell some gear to replace a few things.

Up for sale is an Eden WT800. I've had this for at least 15 years and used it for a handful of gigs - it's seen mostly studio work. It's in great condition, tones of power, the legendary Eden tone, etc. Comes with a nice rack case (love the handles on the side). $650, split shipping.

Trades - looking for a Mesa all-tube amps, light weight speakers, Jazz basses, Line6 Helix floor ... Otherwise, hit me up, worst I could say is no.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    DrZ and DaveDeVille like this.
  2. moogieotter

moogieotter Custom Title

Jun 16, 2009
    Duluth, GA
    The classic!

iwearpumas likes this.
  3. moon-bass

moon-bass Up to the moon and back Supporting Member

May 10, 2004
    USA, New Orleans
    Yeah I am kinda hoping this doesn't sell lol ...

nbsipics likes this.
  4. Chad Michael

Chad Michael Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2001
    Pacific Northwest USA
    Have a WT600... I don't know if anything will ever sound as good (besides the unmentionable vacuum tube rigs)

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021