1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Eden WT800D

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JoshAckerley, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshAckerley

JoshAckerley Gold Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Eden WT800D FOR SALE
    asking $700 OBO + Shipping
    any questions feel free
    Also for sale is Eden Time Traveler head and Bag End S15-D check my other threads

GREAT PROFESSIONAL BASS AMP. One of the cleanest sound bass amps on the market today. This thing has been with me for 12 years and is built like a tank. Those who know this amp know its a true beast. USED ONLY IN PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENTS!

Power: 2 X 440W RMS @ 4 Ohms

Power Mono: 880W RMS @ 8 Ohms

Distortion: <.1%

Frequency Response: 10Hz - 15KHz +/-2dB

Headroom: 3dB

Dimensions: 17 in. w x 3.5 in. h x 12 in. d

Weight: 26 LBS

Since its introduction 12 years ago, the WT-800 World Tour has been the number one choice of Eden's touring endorsers. Conservatively rated at 440 Watts (4 ohms) per side with both channels driven, and 880W bridged into 8 ohms and a whopping 1100 Watts bridged into 4 ohms (with a minimum of 3dB of headroom), the WT800D is still the perfect choice for the touring professional. Standard features include: switchable automatic compression, 5-way semi-parametric tone control, electronic crossover, pre and post effect loops, stereo aux inputs, DI out with ground lift, headphone out, tuner out, and a thermostatically controlled fan.

photo-10.

photo-10.

photo-13.

photo-12.

photo-14.

photo-15.

photo-16.

2. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Bump for a killer head. I used mine today at an outdoor festival with a Schroeder 610L and I actually got compliments on my tone from the next band waiting to play. These Eden heads really deliver the goods! I paid a couple hundred more for mine so this is a very good deal.......

3. JoshAckerley

Mar 24, 2011
    I changed my mind. I think $650 is a better asking price! What do you guys think?

4. One Drop

One Drop

Oct 10, 2004
    Swiss Alps
    I think it's a steal at that price. WT550s normally sell for that used. Good luck with the sale, these are killer pro touring rigs.

5. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    +1

6. stix_clgi

stix_clgi Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Accokeek, MD
    Hello,

Your description lists the power bridged at 8ohms, but the description you've included lists the power bridged at 4ohms. Does your amp do 4ohms bridged as well?

7. JoshAckerley

Mar 24, 2011
    You should ask the Eden forum to be certain because I have never tried it and that is the description I pulled from their website. Sorry I'm not much help but I don't want to give you the wrong answer.

8. JoshAckerley

Mar 24, 2011
    That is a question you should ask Eden forum because I don't want to say yes and be wrong. The description is from Edens website for the WT800.

9. stix_clgi

Mar 4, 2008
    Accokeek, MD
    Okay, I think I will. Thanks.

10. JoshAckerley

Mar 24, 2011
    What did they say?

11. I'm going to take a guess at this based on the pics and what I know of them and say it puts out 800 W RMS at 8 ohm Bridged not 4 ohm capable, 400 W RMS per side at 4 ohms and 600 W RMS per side when ran at 2 ohms each side. I think they took a pair of WT-550 amps and put them in there as they are 2 ohm stable on their own. Again, I'm just guessing...

12. stix_clgi

Mar 4, 2008
    Accokeek, MD
    ^^^^^

What he said. (Sorry I didn't subscribe to the thread, so I didn't see any replies). It looks like even though yours is labeled a "D" model, it's still one of the earlier ones, with the banana connectors. These models are 8ohm bridged capable, not 4ohm bridged.

It's a shame because my cab is a 4ohm, 1200w little monster, I don't need anywhere near that much power, but I like to push at least 600w to the speakers to get them moving!

GLWTS

13. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Ah yes, I did miss the banana connectors in that photo. I believe this is one of the earlier models. The newer WT-800D has Speakon connectors instead and the Eden logo on the front glows red when it's powered on. It's still a great amp (particularly for only $650.00) but it doesn't appear to be the same as the latest WT-800D that I am using.

14. JoshAckerley

Mar 24, 2011
    Still wondering why no one is seriously interested though. :(

15. Welcome to the club. I can't seem to get rid of my wt600 even if I put it in my back ally with a free sign.
    I don't even know why im trying to sell it. Most reliable and best sounding amp ill probably ever own.

16. JoshAckerley

Mar 24, 2011
    Anyone got an offer for $600???

17. I'd buy it if I didn't own one already. :D

Free bump for a killer amp

18. JoshAckerley

Mar 24, 2011
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.