SOLD Eden WTB300V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Rodslinger, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Rodslinger

Rodslinger Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2013
    RVA & then some
    Price:
    United States
    All tube Eden WTB-300V 320 watt bass head. Brand new (as in just purchased last week) matched set of JJ KT88s And all new JJ Preamp and gold pin , long plate JJ Driver tube. 40lbs. Half the weight of an Ampeg SVT Classic. Bear trap tube holders changed out to superior spring holders and silicone dampers. Super growly, thick and clean tones till you hit the switches then it gets that rock sizzle quite easily. Works wonders with pedals. Fan is extremely quiet. Tonality, it’s a beast! Tube bias section on back is easy to use so no need to take it to a technician for biasing just do it yourself. Sounds amazing and cuts through guitars like a machete through butter. Selling so I can get a fishing kayak for this summer. So if you have a kayak to trade I’m all ears. The only bass gear I’d consider trading this amp for is an Ampeg SVT 212AV cab In great condition. Come demo it in the Richmond, VA area if you like, just PM me. I’m willing to travel a bit to sell. Will ship to the lower 48 if purchaser pays for shipping. edenamps.net/world-tour-black-series.html#wtb300v. Manual: edenamps.net/assets/4012.019_wtb300v.pdf

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  2. PM sent

Rodslinger likes this.
  3. Thanks much Joe! Have a good one.

Rodslinger likes this.
  4. Is this amplifier still for sale?
    Thank you.
    Christov

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2022