1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available EDEN WTX 500 bass amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by buckangus, Oct 9, 2019.

1. buckangus

buckangus Supporting Member

Dec 14, 2005
    kansas city area
    Price:
    I have a great little EDEN WTX 500 bass amp for sale - it's a great little amp for what I use it for -- live band rehearsal or in my studio using a EDEN 2x10 XLT cab at 4 ohms - works fantastic!

WTX500 | EDEN Amplification

Both the bag and amp could pass for new - MINT condition

Includes free FED EX Ground shipping to lower 48 contiguous United States - no international shipping.

I am the second owner of this fine little amp. I've never used it at a gig but the prior owner used it a various times and loved it - he did not use the DI so was unaware when I bought it that the DI LEVEL control is only working at full or off - the pre / post selector works fine but the LEVEL works only at off or full on gain and I've never fixed it.

At 4.3 lbʼs (less than 2 Kg) the WTX500 is the true original lightweight bass amplifier. Not only is this little amp easy to transport, but with a maximum power output of 500W at 4Ω, this amplifier is more than capable of holding its own in a live band situation.

Featuring 3 stage EQ, Bass Boost, Mid Shift, "Enhance", ¼" headphone output, footswitch input and left and right ¼" auxiliary input and Mute switch. The WTX500 has the power to deliver, at home, on the stage and in the studio.

FEATURES
    Eden's proprietary Enhance control
    3-band EQ with Dynamic Bass Boost and Mid-shift functions
    Switchable automatic compression
    Studio-quality DI with level, ground lift and Pre/Post-EQ select
    -12dB Input Pad

NOTE -- for disclosure -- the DI LEVEL control either works full ON or full OFF - the selector for pre / post functions exactly as designed - however, the prior owner did not disclose this with me when I bought it - if you don't mind a functional DI with pre / post with NO GAIN it's fine and works well - just can't turn up or down as other EDEN amps

Comes with electrical cable and nice EDEN bag ($50 value)

FX loop
    Stereo Aux Inputs
    Tuner and Headphone outputs
    Two 1/4" and one NL-4 (Speakon) Speaker outputs

SPECIFICATIONS
    Power: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms
    Class D amplifier - solid state pre amp
    Damping Factor: 4000
    Distortion: .006%
    Frequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz ±2dB
    Headroom: 3dB
    Dimensions: 8"W x 2-1/2"H x 9"D