1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Eden XL10 recone

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ROCKBOBMEL_old, Nov 11, 2001.

  1. I bought a D210xlt a while back. It is starting to distort in one driver. With the grill off, I see that one has been reconed. I probably should have the other one done also.

    Is there any shops in my area (Greenfield, MA), that will exchange the drivers for a reconed one?

    Am I going to have to wait for repairs?
  2. Don't fix it, if it ain't broke.

    If a recone is needed, send to Orange County Speaker Repair. Turn around time is a few days in-shop, rates are competitive. Be sure to get the original equipment recone, and not the el-cheapo aftermarket parts. You get what you pay for.
  3. Tapp


    Aug 29, 2001
    USA, Mississippi
    Just call Eden electronics and they will recone the speaker(s) for you. I just had a 2-10XLT cab reconed and it's just like brand new. I think Gary is the contact for this; they will need to give you an RA number so call them first. I think I paid ~$60 per speaker.

  4. Even better.


Share This Page