Eden XST vs Bergantino HT210 Lows

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by CaptainWally, Feb 21, 2004.

1. Bergie H210

9 vote(s)
  2. Eden 210 XST

10 vote(s)
  1. CaptainWally

CaptainWally Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2000
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    Which of these gets deeper lows?

I know the ratings, but I'd be interested in opinions in addition to the numbers.
  2. jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    I don't know about the berg, but I just recently bought a 210 XST and I am hooked. I am just amazed at how much low end this 210 cab can put out. The low "B" is very distinguished and it really "rumbles".
  3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Basically what he said.

I just bought my second 210XST and Im dying to get my rack and other 210XST (I left them at myparents house in Miami when I moved up to Gainesville) so I can try out the full rig.

One 210XST gives off plenty of low end. It doenst even sweat the low B string in the slightest.

4. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

I've never tried the XST, but I play five string through the Berg HT210 by itself at loud rehearsals and it sounds full and deep, including the B string. I once had a guitarist ask if I was using an octave doubler; he said he'd never heard so much low end from such a relatively small bass rig.
  5. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    as much as the XST has been spec'ed it hit some massive lows, really hard getting away from that sweeeeeeet, honey sounds of the Bergantino.

and i too was really impressed at the amount of lows coming out of a HT210 i tried with my old iAMP350 head. low B was very nice.
  6. Joker;

I'd appreciate your help (I know that this is an Eden/Berg thread, so I apologize).

Is the Iamp 350 powerful enough to fire up two EA CXL112s?

thanks in advance

7. seanm

seanm I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize! Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2004
    Ottawa, Canada
    The iAmp 500 definitely is. I have no experience with the 350 but would *guess* yes. The CXL112s are very efficient and should work well with less power.