eden410xlt,fodera pre,epifani210,demeter hpb,fender,shaller

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by narud, Jun 22, 2002.

1. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    ok, this is my "i want to buy an epifani 410 sale" mainly for anyone in california because of the cabs.

eden 410xlt-$550. solid 8 condition. only some carpet wear from putting into the back seat of my ford tempo. bought new in 98. 8 ohm

fodera model 2000 preamp-$150. exactly what i paid when i bought it off ebay. comes with box and manual.

shaller black roller bridge-$?. i have know idea what these things sell for. anyone need one? took it off a warmoth bass i bought on ebay that ended up getting parted out.

fender 62 reissue bridge pickup-$20 bought it new and installed it for like 10 minutes a year ago to see if it worked. its been sitting in the box ever since.

crate 210-$100. dont laugh, this thing has served me well since 1997 and it looks it. the speakers are in that diagonal allignment that bergantino and epifani are using for their 210 boxes.8 ohm

stuff maybe for sale but i havent decided yet-
    epifani 210 4 ohm and demeter hpb-1 preamp with original box and manuals. if someone is looking for either of those 2 things let me know.
  2. Hello Narud: How about selling
    me the Epifani 2x10???
    I understand wanting an Epi 4x10
    but since I already have 2 of the
    Epi 1x12s, the Epi 2x10 seems just
    about perfect.
    What kind of shape is the cab in?
    Is it pretty beaten up. How does it
    sound? Will it play the low notes?
    Does it pump out some volume.Is it
    punchy and tight?
    Are you the original owner? How
    long have you owned this cab?
    What kind of wattage have you
    been running through it?
    I had placed an ad for one over
    on the pit but someone beat me to
    the punch. No big deal,maybe its
    my turn to get lucky.
    What kind of a price do you have
    in mind??
    Did you say that you live in
    California? Will you ship it?
    I`m in Kingston New York
    send me an e-mail @

ps you can disregard some of those
    thanks dk
  3. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I'm likin' the Demeter Pre. How much? Got pics? Send a e-mail to me rjsalamon@hotmail.com
  4. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    ok demeter,shaller and 62ri pickup are sold.
    high groove- ill email you in a day or so. im not sure ill need to sell the cab yet because i sold the demeter and i have an epifani 410 on the way that i got for 650. however i might sell it anyway and if i do youll be first in line if you want it.
  5. oldirtymoney

oldirtymoney Banned

Jul 16, 2002
    california, carslbad
    would you be willing to trade???? i got a less then a year old ampeg b2r 350 watt head. great condition, i could give you a bass pedal and a creat combo as well..........well maybe.
  6. Where in California are you located? I'd be interested in your 210 if it is the latest version.

7. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

So, do you still have that Fodera Pre?
    If you do I am interested...email me please

8. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
  9. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    ok, the epifani 410 has been bought and i sold everything except for the epifani 210 which i decided to keep and the fodera pre and the crate 210 which are still for sale.