1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Edgewood, MD then Huntsville, AL... Anything to do?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Atoz, Mar 26, 2009.

1. I'll be in Edgewood, MD on business Mar 31 - Apr 2, then off to Huntsville, AL Apr. 6-8 for more business. Are there any TBers out there who know of anything interesting to do (e.g. restaurants, local attractions) in either location? Thanks in advance.

2. Papazita

Papazita

Jun 27, 2008
    Ohio
    Huntsville?

SPACECAMP!!!!!!!!

And stop by Boeing's offices. I sold a Chris Larkin bass to an engineer there a few years ago. Check on the baby for me. :crying: :p

3. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    DR Strings
    Edgewood? Nope. Nuthin'

:smug:

That's north of Baltimore so that would make trips to any of the area's better music stores around an hour South. You could head the opposite direction towards Philly but that's an even longer trip.

I guess you could stop by Cal Ripken's AAA baseball stadium, that's nearby.

4. Papazita

Papazita

Jun 27, 2008
    Ohio
    As a joke, i was going to provide links to the "erotic services" areas of those region's craigslist, but then I remembered...there's kids here. :p

5. You're right... there is nothing in that area AFAIK, except for a passable Indian restaurant in Bel Air. I've been to Edgewood/Aberdeen several times, and just end up hanging out in the hotel room. I guess I was vainly hoping for someone to prove there was actually something worth seeing there, but I guess there really isn't... :atoz:

6. Nah... none of that George Weber stuff, but thanks anyway. :p

7. Papazita

Papazita

Jun 27, 2008
    Ohio
    A very good friend of mine lives in Aberdeen. If anything happens and you need a paramedic, ask for Carrie!

8. I'll try to remember that if I'm conscious when assistance is required. :p

9. Papazita

Papazita

Jun 27, 2008
    Ohio
    Just look for these: ( o Y o )

Can't miss her! :D