1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Effect brick power supply with power plug?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by BobaFret, Sep 22, 2008.

1. BobaFret

BobaFret

Jan 22, 2008
    I have a setup of pedals with one needing to be plugged into a regular socket. It won't run on batteries or a 9/18v adapter. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a brick that has at least one input to plug this into.

My setup is an Aguilar Tone Hammer > EBS BassIQ > Carl Martin Bass Chorus ( the power problem ) > EBS MutiComp. I've seen a few that I can combine 2 9v thingies to run the Tone Hammer.

Any help would be appreciated. It's not really that big of a deal but I'd like to be able to just have one cord to plug in and get everything else cabled permanently.

2. dubsymmetry

dubsymmetry

Mar 13, 2008
  3. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    +1 to the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus.

It has a courtesy AC outlet. :)

I used to use it for my Digitech Whammy IV (which used a 9VAC adapter). Now, it's used as a backup option for extending power to my guitarist's pedalboard when we don't have enough extension cables on-hand.