Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Effect pedals and basses for sale!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by meltsakana, Mar 15, 2004.

1. meltsakana

meltsakana

Sep 3, 2002
    Hello, I'm just testing the waters here...I need money for a new amp, and I've got some stuff lying around...If you're interested, my prices are flexible, and pics can be provided.

1) Electro-Harmonix BassBalls. the good news—this is the vintage model—without the LED, and better sound quality! Hooray! The catch is that it isn't in great condition—the chassis is scratched, and the distortion switch crackles and doesn't work all the time. If you have electronics knowledge, this is the sale for you. $70

2) Boss ns-2 noise suppressor. can also power other boss pedals, but daisy chain not included. Works great $40

3) Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator. http://pages.prodigy.net/chuckcollins/percolator.html Anyone interested? $160

4) what the hell—two basses! A fretless fender jazz, and ibanez ergodyne. Anyone interested? $300 each, including case, strap and new strings.

thanks!

2. jm1

jm1

Nov 12, 2003
    If you're willing to wait a couple weeks (like 2 or 3), and are in no real hurry, I might be able to take the fretless Jazz of your hands.

3. meltsakana

meltsakana

Sep 3, 2002
    who put the BUMP in the BUMPA LUMPA LUMP.

4. meltsakana

meltsakana

Sep 3, 2002
    another BUMP

5. meltsakana

meltsakana

Sep 3, 2002
    the Fender fretless is spoken for! Anyone interested in the FX?

6. If you live near RI, I'll be able to take that Bassballs pedal off your hands. But not for another week or two.

7. Tecx

Tecx Radio Rock Leads To Sterility

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    DUDE!.. still have the NS-2?.. I may be into the Harmonic Perculator also...

Alex

8. meltsakana

meltsakana

Sep 3, 2002
    yes, the ns-2 is still for sale!

9. Tecx

Tecx Radio Rock Leads To Sterility

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    You have e-mail...