Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Effect pedals sound clips?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by szvonek, May 18, 2003.

1. I searched on this forum and found a couple different samples for the Akai Deep Impact, and the Electroharmonix Micro synth, but I was wondering if there was a consumer site that had sound samples for a bunch of different pedals in one place, or at least links...

I'm guessing it doesn't exist since it would've popped up in the search, but it's really frustrating to not be able to hear sound samples online. You would think the manufacturers would want to let you hear how their pedals sound...and the local music places don't have a lot of these pedals to check out either. You have to order it first which is ridiculous because then you have to buy it. And as much as I trust the folks on this board, there's no way I'm buying a pedal I can't hear first...Anyone have any suggestions or links?!??? HElp! I want a synth pedal really bad!!

2. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    Search the Effects forum for "testdrive online" and you'll find a few sites to begin with.