1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Effects (Blackstar HT Dual, Dunlop Crybaby 535Q), and other stuff for sale...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by blastjv, Apr 22, 2010.

1. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    Bass / Guitar Stuff for Sale or Trade:

Here's what I have for sale. All prices include shipping in the lower 48. Paypal preferred.

• [*]Blackstar HT Dual Overdrive / Distortion Pedal (Excellent condition in box w all paperwork) - $160 shipped (sold)
    • Dunlop Crybaby 535Q (Excellent condition in box) - $75 shipped (sold)
    • Chrome Dunlop Straplocks (appear unused) - $12 shipped (on hold)
    • Boss PSA-120T 9v power adapter - $10 shipped (sold)
    • GHS Bass Boomers 50-115 (put on my Jazz for a day or two but didn’t like the heavy gauge) - $10 shipped (sold)
    • Rotosound RS 66LE 50-110 (put on my Jazz for a day or two but didn’t like the heavy gauge…the 110 was on and off a few times, though so is more used than the others) - $10 shipped (on hold)
    • 3’ 14 Gauge Speaker cable (Horizon, I think it was) with ¼” Neutrik Connectors - $12 shipped (on hold)
    • 12’ 12 Gauge CoreX2 Speaker Cable with Neutrik Speakon Connectors - $20 shipped (on hold)
    • 1 G&H Large ¼” Connector AND 2 random ¼” Connectors (older, appear to be of good quality) - $6 shipped for all 3

Please PM me with any questions. I will try to get pics later. Camera crapped the bed, but I can do cell phone pics at least...

Thanks for looking,

-John

2. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    Updated...and bumped...

Thanks,

-John

3. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    bumpy

4. Bassosaur

Bassosaur

Jul 14, 2005
    Are you taking trades? I have a Bass Big Muff I'm getting rid of... I'll trade that plus cash for the 535Q.

5. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    I might be open to some trades, but I had a BBM and it was cool, but my sound is just not in that pedal...

But really, I just need cash right now.

-JV

6. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    How does that Blackstar translate for bass? I see their stuff used by gui****s all the time and they look and sound awesome. I like a nice dual-OD/Dist setup too.

7. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    I did not feel like there was any noticable low end loss. The clean setting adds a little warmth, the cruch setting can go from very mild OD to pretty heavy OD, the Lead channel can get friggin' insane. It worked well for bass, but I decided that the AG500 overdrive channel worked better for my needs and I'm going with one of those (again).

-JV

8. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Nice. I too like the AGRO channel on the AG500 (had one for about a year) but already have onboard OD w/ my mesa, so wanted something different and more versatile on the floor also.
    If I sell this rack tuner today or w/in the next day or two, I'm gonna nab this. Their rep is too good to pass up and at least not try out. :bassist:

9. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    Bump for the last few things (GHS Strings and 1/4" connectors) $15 for all of the remaining items!!!

-John