1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Effects channel

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by beyondat, Nov 25, 2010.

1. beyondat

beyondat

Jan 13, 2008
    Bronx, New York
    Whats good, can anyone recommend a decent pedal that can be used to record? At the moment I am recording through my mackie vlz3 mixer line input which doesn't sound too good. I was gonna just get a DI box but thought that getting an effects unit with,eq,compression, an DI all in one. In the $100 range.

2. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    At your price range, the hartke vxl bass attack preamp pedal would be a good choice if you wanted tube-emulated effects. If you can save a little more cash, a zoom b2.1u would be good choice if you want a variety of amp and cab models and effects. I currently own a zoom b2.1u and I use it for recording and live performances. it's an awesome multi-effects processor and I definitely recommend it. I have sound samples of the zoom b2.1u on my soundclick website. here's the link.

www.soundclick.com/crystalman85

Feel free to check it out.

3. beyondat

beyondat

Jan 13, 2008
    Bronx, New York
    Thanks

4. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Anytime, dude.