Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Effects F/S: Boss, Dunlop, DOD, EBMM, Mesa, HAO...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Hurley, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    I'm thinning the herd to pay off some bills and rent...

Pics are below in posts 13 and 14. :)

Digitech Bass Squeeze: Link The ability to compress the highs and lows separately makes this a very decent unit. Good condition - maybe a scratch or two. $45 shipped.

Boss ODB-3: Link I used it mainly as an OD (which it does do quite well!), rather than dist. Three pencil-tip chips on footswitch area, but otherwise good condition. $45 shipped.

DOD FX75B Flanger: Good stereo flanger for cheap. It looks worn, but everything's there and it works perfectly. I'll also include a 1-Spot adapter, so that you can use a power supply with it. $25 shipped.
    No longer available...

Dunlop GCB-100: It's the older black one. A few scratches, but still in good condition. $35 shipped. SOLD!

Ernie Ball VP Jr.: You know what it is. Very good condition. $55 plus shipping. SOLD!

Mesa V-Twin: Link Now discontinued preamp pedal based on the Dual Rec. Two 12AX7s. Two channels, three modes (clean, half-gain, high-gain...and there are many great tones in each.) Check out the link for some other cool features. It's not mint, but it still looks very nice. I'm not sure if I really want to let this go. Includes the power supply. $240 shipped.
    SOLD!

HAO The Roar: Link. It's an interesting fuzz - I'm not quite sure what it compares to, but it can be pretty cool (pretty helpful, huh? :p ). Number 52/100. I'm not positive I want to let this go, but feel free to make an offer/trade.

Alesis SR-16: I haven't spent enough time with the owner's manual to tell you much about it, other than you can make some sweet drum beats with it. Chances are if you're looking for one, you know what it can do. The only issue with it is that the volume knob (the big dial on the front) is a little quirky. When adjusting the volume, sometimes there are volume spikes/dropouts. I took the knob off and it seems to work fine when just turning the shaft by hand. It was like this when I got it, and it's never been too much of a nuisance. There is a power supply for it (standard 9v, I think), but I can't seem to find it at the moment. I bet I'll find it tonight, and will include it if I do. $65 shipped.

If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to describe anything in detail. Paypal preferred, but MO or cash are cool too.

My Feedback

:bassist: :bassist: :bassist:

2. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    PM sent

3. Pm Sent, hope yo hear from you soon.

4. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Just wondering what model # the ernie ball is?
    PM me
    Mike

5. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    I'll have to check the pedal when I get home. I'll send you a PM. :)

6. mattm0805

mattm0805

Oct 13, 2004
    PM'ed ya

7. PM'd again, you dont seem to intrested in selling the Distortion pedal :scowl:

8. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    I replied to the first PM, and I never received a second one. If you want the pedal, it's yours. :) Send me a PM (or email) to let me know.

mattm0805, I sent you a PM. :bassist:

9. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Volume pedal is sold. :)

The Mesa is now slightly cheaper. C'mon guys, this pedal is sweet. :p

10. dharma

dharma Srubby wubbly

Oct 14, 2005
    Monroe, Louisiana

11. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    Brian, is an uber great guy to deal with. I higly suggest anyone to buy from him. Plus, his last name is the brand of my favorite clothing brand :D

12. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Thanks for the bump, Scott. :D

Alright, I finally got around to scanning some pics, and I've added an item or two for sale (possibly ;) ).

Attached Files:

13. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Here's the other pedals. Sorry about the quality - I took these quickly with a disposable camera. It makes the Mesa look scratched up, but it's not. :p

Attached Files:

14. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I'd take the fuzz, Pm on it's way.

15. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    PM replied. :)

16. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Bump. :bassist:

17. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    We still gonna work a deal on the HAO?

18. thejohnkim

thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    NYC
    bump for a nice deal on that flanger with one spot!

19. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Thanks for the bump! :)

I actually took the flanger out today, and it was in much better condition than I thought. I hope my description of it looking "worn" isn't scaring anyone away - it's not beat up at all, just used.

20. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I pm'd you last night about the mesa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.