Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Effects pedals for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Theonestarchild, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Theonestarchild

Theonestarchild Artfully lost

Aug 23, 2005
    North Carolina
    I have the following :

Crybaby GBC100 - 60 dollars

This crybaby is in next to new condition. There is a small dent on the base plate. It had a problem a few weeks back where it wouldn't work for a day. Then it started working again. I think it might be a short in the battery connector. Easy fix if I'm right.

Behringer BLE100 - 15 dollars

This pedal is in like new condition, exactly like fresh out of the box.

The Crybaby will ship for 5 bucks, the behringer for free.

Thanks for your looks.

2. Theonestarchild

Aug 23, 2005
    North Carolina
    Ok. I figured out the problem with the wah pedal. I was looking at it, and the on/off switch was out of adjustment. Now it works just fine. :)

3. Dude, its hard to sell a wah with "dunlop wah (doesn't work)" in your sig :D :bag:

4. ibz

ibz

Apr 14, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    Atleast he's being honest though, I'd hate to be stuck on the buying end without knowing the history behind it.

So this turned out out to be a free bump, Bump

5. Theonestarchild

Aug 23, 2005
    North Carolina
    It works now. It was the switch on the top that turns it off. It was adjusted to low, so even when you stomped it it wouldn't turn on. I just readjusted it when I figured out that problem. It's still for sale.

6. Theonestarchild

Aug 23, 2005
    North Carolina
    Bump! Reduced prices as well, Crybaby I will part for 50 bucks, BLE for 15 bucks.

7. Theonestarchild

Aug 23, 2005
    North Carolina
    Bump again. Anyone interested? I took the Crybaby off the market, but the BLE100 is still up for sale. 15 bucks shipped? Come on man, it's in mint condition. I'm only selling it because I don't have a use for it anymore.