1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Effects pedals, speaker cables, power stuff...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by high mileage, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    EDIT: Thread continued here

I'm taking a hiatus from gigging and I've decided that effects aren't really my thing anyway, so here they go. All are in very good shape other than a few minor cosmetic war wounds, the worst of which is described below. If you want any other pics, let me know and I'll get them to you. Prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail shipping in the Continental 48 States, no international sales. Not looking for trades, but make me an offer. I'll especially be interested in cutting deals for two or more things. Payment by Paypal or USPS Money Order only. New prices mentioned below are based on a couple of the big mail order places.

UPDATE:
    Furman PlugLock $25 shipped
    BassDrive $125 shipped
    Punch Factory - SOLD
    Boss OC-3 SOLD
    BassBalls - SOLD
    Loopers - SOLD
    MagicStomp - SOLD
    DC Brick - SOLD
    Cables - SOLD

Furman.
    Furman PlugLock power strip. This is the Chuck Norris of power strips. All metal construction with clamps that hold up to five plugs into it. Great for wallwart power supplies, enough to fit them side by side. Power cord is about 5-1/2' long. Can be bolted into the back of a rack, or I put velcro (which I removed) on the back of it and used it on a pedal board. Sells new for $40-45, buy this one for $25 shipped.

Looper.
    Pair of Single True-Bypass Looper Pedals, custom made by Chuck's Tone Garage. Both have Boss-type plugs for 9VDC. The green one (with blue LED) has Send & Return on the left side, and In and Out on the right. I used this as a master bypass for my pedalboard – stick it on the upper right side of the board and the in and out cables will be a little easier to plug in. The blue one (with LED) is a normal pedal, Out and Return on the left; In and Send on the right. No rubber feet on the bottom but you'll probably just put velcro on the bottom of both anyway... Not sure if he's still in business but he was a good guy to deal with. Let's call it $55 shipped for the pair. SOLD

EHX.
    Electro-Harmonix Bass Balls. No rubber feet on the bottom. No instruction manual included, but with one knob and one switch you can't really have too many problems. It has a small rust spot on the bottom edge, just below the Made in USA logo. I'll throw in a 6” cord (both ends are right angle) to make up for some of its flaws. Do they only make the Nano version of it these days? That one's a little over $80 so I'll call this one $40 shipped. SOLD

Magic1.
    Magic2.
    Magic3.
    Yamaha Magicstomp Bass. Yes, this is the one actually made for bass. It has a little rust spot by the middle switch, but it works just as it should and the rest of it looks great. Uses 12v wallwart which is included, as is all the stuff shown including the 7,426,391 page instruction manual and the CD for even more tweaking with XP. Great sounding flange and good tuner as well. Just hold down the middle button for a few seconds and the tuner pops up. The guy next to me has a Strobostomp, but this thing worked just fine. LCD is very easy to see and has a lot more contrast, just hard to photograph. Stereo outs if you want to really hear what flange and chorus can do. Discontinued so, eh, $100 shipped and if you mention this TV ad, I'll throw in one of those 6” right angle cords – absolutely free. But wait! Nope, that's it. SOLD

OC-3.
    Boss OC-3 Octaver. Just about as new as it gets – not only was it attached to a board, it was switched with a looper so the footswitch doesn't have many miles on it. Does the classic OC-2 thing pretty well and a lot of fun to scare your unsuspecting band-mates with. Put a compressor just before it and it'll work even better. My compressor and looper to control both together would look great on your board. Honest. $120 new, $65 shipped includes yet another one of those 6” right-angle cords. SOLD

Punch.
    Aphex Punch Factory compressor. Really good sounding compressor, and only two knobs so it's hard to screw it up. Has a DI box and can be powered by just about anything. Switched on and off by looper with the one above. Yeah, 6” right angle cord with this one too. New they're a hundred bucks or more, so $60 shipped for mine.

Drive1.
    Drive2.
    Fulltone BassDrive. The velcro I had on it ripped off part of the label but not the serial number. Great sounding pedal, even better when powered with 18v DC (hint: buy my DC Brick to do it). Comes with the original box, instructions and even the un-used sticker (that's gotta be worth a kazillion dollars alone). Expensive new, less used - $125 shipped for mine.

Brick.
    Dunlop DC Brick. Built like a brick sh.. well, you know. Powers both 9v and 18v, so it'll keep your new Fulltone BassDrive happy (you know you want it). Has three 18v outputs and comes with three Boss style cords (Make sure the pedal can handle 18v before you use it!!!). Also seven 9v outs with seven Boss style cords and two 1/8” for EHX stuff. Small wallwart power supply, box, paperwork and rubber stick-on pad if you're not using it with velcro (why not?). Bright blue LED that'll confuse planes coming in for a landing. Brand spankin' new they're at least a hundred, so $75 shipped. It's pretty much as new. SOLD

Redco.
    Two Redco 5' Speakon cables from Bayou Cables, don't think I ever used them since my current rig is bridged mono (this is why we don't play with computers after having a couple of drinks). Butch chares $15 each plus shipping, $25 for both of these shipped.
    EDIT: These are 12 gauge.
    EDIT #2: SOLD

PS - I'll have a Pedaltrain 2HC for sale as soon as I find a box for the thing...

2. mrokern

mrokern TB's resident Rush freak

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    PM on the loopers!!!!

3. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    Loopers on hold until Sunday evening. Thanks!

4. BigNoise

BigNoise

Nov 19, 2007
    Knoxville, TN
    I'll take the bass balls

5. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    I'll take the brick

6. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    Speaker cables on hold for NL5 and brick on hold for 4mal.

PM sent, BigNoise.

Thanks guys!

7. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Banned

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    PM on magicstomp

8. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    My guitarist may be interested in the PT-2 once pics are up.

9. selfblessed

selfblessed

Dec 29, 2006
    Phoenix, AZ
    PM on the Bass Balls...next in line?

10. dakpluto

dakpluto

Oct 14, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    Dear god....I need to stop sleeping! lol

11. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    Yes, you are sir!

MagicStomp is on hold.

Brick is sold.
    Speaker cables are sold.
    Thanks guys!

12. NL5

NL5

Oct 9, 2007
    Vancouver, WA
    Thanks!

13. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    MagicStomp is sold - thanks Joe!

14. NL5

NL5

Oct 9, 2007
    Vancouver, WA
    Let me know if the loopers come back up.....

15. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    Sorry, I received payment for them this evening. Stuff updated above.

16. Britbonic

Britbonic Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2002
    San Francisco, CA
    You have a PM

17. selfblessed

selfblessed

Dec 29, 2006
    Phoenix, AZ
    Payment sent on the EH Bassballs!

18. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    PM responded to. Payment received and BassBalls is sold.

Thanks guys!

19. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    And the OC-3 is sold - thanks!

20. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    And the Punch Factory heads on down the trail - thanks!

Two left, any offers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.