1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Effects Processor BP50

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bluez Dawg, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Hi all. I received the BP50 for christmas and I love it. My question is can you guys post some recomendation's for the perfect flanger effect set up?

2. xtbs7645x

xtbs7645x

Dec 9, 2005
    ummm i normally set it to f9 and put my preset on 72 for a decent distorted sound.. o yeah i have a bp80, but im pretty sure its the same thing just with a foot pedal.

3. Thank you for the reply but I think its the same "guts" but one step up from mine, so its proble the same. Will the bp50 with present set at 4 sound the same on the other effects? Because I think is actign all wierd all of a sudden.

4. xtbs7645x

xtbs7645x

Dec 9, 2005
    hmm im a little confused on what you said lol, but umm just try messing around with the presets by using the upo and down foot switches and then go to chours/mod and mess around with the flanger, um sure youll find something good... o yeah with alot of the effects, the tone can be a huge factor, mess around with your tone.

5. Will do. Now I heard it has some kind of talking effect but I have not messed with it much, so what would this effect be? Or is it a combo of many effects?

6. xtbs7645x

xtbs7645x

Dec 9, 2005
    yeah i dont know too much about that, i know theres synth talk if that help you can get to that by, going to chours/mod and then go through it and eventually you should end up on like 51-59 are all synth settings. look in your manual you should be able to find more.

7. will do Im reading the manul now. So I hope to find the reset button and start from scratch. Wish me luck.