Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Effects Processor BP50

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bluez Dawg, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Hi all. I received the BP50 for christmas and I love it. My question is can you guys post some recomendation's for the perfect flanger effect set up?

2. xtbs7645x

xtbs7645x

Dec 9, 2005
    ummm i normally set it to f9 and put my preset on 72 for a decent distorted sound.. o yeah i have a bp80, but im pretty sure its the same thing just with a foot pedal.

3. Thank you for the reply but I think its the same "guts" but one step up from mine, so its proble the same. Will the bp50 with present set at 4 sound the same on the other effects? Because I think is actign all wierd all of a sudden.

4. xtbs7645x

xtbs7645x

Dec 9, 2005
    hmm im a little confused on what you said lol, but umm just try messing around with the presets by using the upo and down foot switches and then go to chours/mod and mess around with the flanger, um sure youll find something good... o yeah with alot of the effects, the tone can be a huge factor, mess around with your tone.

5. Will do. Now I heard it has some kind of talking effect but I have not messed with it much, so what would this effect be? Or is it a combo of many effects?

6. xtbs7645x

xtbs7645x

Dec 9, 2005
    yeah i dont know too much about that, i know theres synth talk if that help you can get to that by, going to chours/mod and then go through it and eventually you should end up on like 51-59 are all synth settings. look in your manual you should be able to find more.

7. will do Im reading the manul now. So I hope to find the reset button and start from scratch. Wish me luck.