1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Effects sale super cheap!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by AlmightyPancake, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Behringer Bass DI: SOLD

Digitech RP80: $45 SHIPPED CON US

Setting a new precedent in features and affordability, DigiTech proudly introduces the new RP80 amp modeling guitar effects processor. The RP80 combines the tones of 11 vintage and modern Amps with a palette of programmable studio quality effects (up to 9 at once) with a built in expression pedal for unparalleled real-time control of your sound. Using a multi-effects device has never been easier thanks to the RP80’s no-nonsense user interface. Just select the effect and dial in one of the great pre-programmed settings. If this weren’t enough, the built-in Drum Machine is a great tool for practicing with; and an easy-to-use 13-LED array tuner ensures you're always in tune.

D-98c0bac7f7cf7c7d334518c05d54342e.

Another device I bought for a single purpose: for recording guitar. It does well, but I'm done with it. Time to concentrate on my new band with my new amp and new 6er. COMES WITH POWER SUPPLY.

PAYPAL ONLY.

2. Behringer sold, rp price lowered.

3. All sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.