Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Effects, shure wireless, NYC pedalboard case, cables

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tim Cole, Apr 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    NYC standard 24 pedalboard case. You can have the rackmount riser if you want it, but it needs a little more work to be perfect. Covering is velcro brand, so the pedals stick nicely to it. SOLD

Boss CEB-3 Chorus pedal, mint with box. Asking $45 shipped

Boss ODB-3 Overdrive pedal. VGC $45 shipped
    Ibanez 7th heaven distortion. OK shape, have to stomp kinda hard sometimes: $20 plus shipping

Boss DD-3 digital delay, near mint with box $80 shipped

Ernie ball 6166 mono volume pedal: basically new, comes in original box. I used it in my home to try out, otherwise new. $75 shipped

Boss Power daisy chain $10 plus shipping

Rackmount Shure wireless: T1-G transmitter, and T4-G receiver. Exellent shape, with book, transmitter storage bag, and two shure 1' cables. $100 plus shipping

Molded plastic patch cables, I think I have 12 of them. $10 takes them all.

George L's solderless pedalboard cable kit, assembled. 3 are short for going in between pedals, 2 are longer to route around things. I have a little bit of the cable left, if you wanted to make the short ones longer, or if you wanted to make them all the short style, it is a 2 minute fix. Used for one whole week in my room. This was not yet installed on the board when pics were taken, sorry. Asking $35

Pictured but not for sale: Q-tron, TU-2 tuner, eden footswitch, and boss power supply.

[​IMG]

2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I actually meant to make this a separate thread, but screwed up......gone anyway.

3. mxr255

mxr255 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Williamsport, PA
  4. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Bump for price drop. Listed below current ebay values, will be heading there soon.

5. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Thanks for all the replies and PM's, and please accept my apologies.....I haven't been near a computer for most all the week, and haven't had a chance to reply to my GFS threads.

All pieces have been sold, thank you all.

6. odie

odie Supporting Member

7. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Sorry Odie, after little interest, I put everything on the bay and moved it. I like offereing up a deal here first, but as usual there is little interest, and ends up for 50-100% more than asking price on ebay....funny how that works.

8. retitled

retitled

Feb 13, 2004
    forest hills
    is that $45 over all for the ceb-3 chorus? or 45 plus shipping... if its 45 over all. i want it :)

9. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Stuff is long gone. Retitled, check the dates of the stuff your are checking into....

10. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Sorry guys, being that this thread is nearly a year old, this stuff is long gone.

Tim

11. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Tim, how are you managing to close threads in this forum? I've never seen that before!

12. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    As a result of the last upgrade, members are now able to open and close their own threads. I thought I read that back then, and it works for me ;)

13. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Cool! I learned something new today!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.