EH Bass Micro Synth Question

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by LAKLAND011, Jun 13, 2003.

1. I just bought a EH Bass Microsynth on ebay (new) and it came today. I haven't had a chance to try it yet because it's too late and I'll wake everyone up.

The power on switch rocks back and forth without any resistance (it doesn't click back and forth, it just slides). is this normal or is it broken?

Thanks for any info anyone can offer.
  2. sounds broken to should "click" from "on" to "off"..even if it is a slight click. is it new or used??...if it's new,bring it back....if its used try a piece of duct tape to make sure it does'nt turn off in the middle of a gig...I use a 6 outlet power strip(bar) w\a on-off switch to turn my pedal board on and off...wait till you hear the sounds that come out of that pedal...good luck hope everything works out
  3. DeadPoet

Jun 4, 2003
    Congrats. It's agreat unit.

I don't own one because I like programmable synths. Because it's analog you can't move one fader a quarter of a millimeter for the sound to change. Programming solves that, that's why I went with a Korg G5 bass synth (125$ on and serial # 0000021 :bassist: :bassist: )

4. I just got mine new last week and the on/off switch definitely clicks, so i think it's broken too.

did yours come with a manual explaining all the switches? Mine didn't...I didn't know if there's one on the web somewhere...??