1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ehrrrmm...Hockey World Cup

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mikkejohansson, May 8, 2004.

1. ...I suppose I should apologize for being swedish right now...on an american forum.

But I'm not gonna!!! Way to go, Sweden!

Y'all did put up quite a fight in the last minute or so though...

2. So you Swedes still play hockey over there? ;)

Just joking...congrats man...we shall be seeing you for the gold! ;)

3. :hyper: HEJA SVERIGE!!! :hyper:

4. Looks like it'll be a good final game!

5. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    heheheehehe:]

good for you guys... and may i say GOOD FOR RUSSIA... THEY LOST EVERY GAME POSIBLE... was not fun to be a fan:/

So its canada vs sweeden?

6. It does, doesn't it? I actually look forward to it, even though I'm not a hockey fan. I'll take a footbal game over a hockey game, any day of the week. Still, and to quote bass_anton: "Heja Sverige!"

Don't hate me now fellow Swedes, but I actually think Canada will win...

7. FaBu-

FaBu-

Jan 16, 2004
    Finland
    We finns sucked again this year... :( I wish we could win again like 1995 in Stockholm :hyper:

Gongrats to you swedes for winning the USA :bassist: I hope you win the whole cup!

8. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    heheheheeheh sorry:p just think of it this way... you were not as bad as russians:p

9. All i have to say is...

Awwwww Yeah!:D

10. Nice job Canada! Came back from 3-1 and won 5-3, pretty good!

11. Well, the Canadian team deserved to win. Congratulations.

12. What US players are in that anyways? I mean, the NHL playoffs are still going on, so our best obviously weren't over there...

13. Unfortunately, the best from all countries play in the NHL now - Russia, Kazakhstan, Sweden, Finland, Canada, USA, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Germany, and even Switzerland have their best playing in the NHL... :meh: