Ehrrrmm...Hockey World Cup

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mikkejohansson, May 8, 2004.

1. ...I suppose I should apologize for being swedish right now...on an american forum.

But I'm not gonna!!! Way to go, Sweden!

Y'all did put up quite a fight in the last minute or so though...
  2. So you Swedes still play hockey over there? ;)

Just joking...congrats man...we shall be seeing you for the gold! ;)
  3. Looks like it'll be a good final game!
  4. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK

good for you guys... and may i say GOOD FOR RUSSIA... THEY LOST EVERY GAME POSIBLE... was not fun to be a fan:/

So its canada vs sweeden?
  5. It does, doesn't it? I actually look forward to it, even though I'm not a hockey fan. I'll take a footbal game over a hockey game, any day of the week. Still, and to quote bass_anton: "Heja Sverige!"

Don't hate me now fellow Swedes, but I actually think Canada will win...
  6. FaBu-

Jan 16, 2004
    We finns sucked again this year... :( I wish we could win again like 1995 in Stockholm :hyper:

Gongrats to you swedes for winning the USA :bassist: I hope you win the whole cup!
  7. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    heheheheeheh sorry:p just think of it this way... you were not as bad as russians:p
  8. All i have to say is...

Awwwww Yeah!:D
  9. Nice job Canada! Came back from 3-1 and won 5-3, pretty good!
  10. Well, the Canadian team deserved to win. Congratulations.
  11. What US players are in that anyways? I mean, the NHL playoffs are still going on, so our best obviously weren't over there...
  12. Unfortunately, the best from all countries play in the NHL now - Russia, Kazakhstan, Sweden, Finland, Canada, USA, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Germany, and even Switzerland have their best playing in the NHL... :meh: